Making the most of ourselves is a very basic motivational instinct that we all recognise within us. Clients have often said that as a result of working with me they have been able to develop the awareness, attitudes, values, beliefs and behaviours necessary to lead rewarding, fulfilling and satisfying lives through:-
- Getting to know and understand themselves better
- Utilising coping strategies to deal with personal challenges, for example: resilience, sleep, self-confidence, uncertainty, core beliefs, purpose, self esteem, stress, finding solutions to issues you would not usually consciously think about.
- Building, sustaining and revitalising relationships with others.
- Valuing differences in others.
- Improving parenting and family relationship capabilities.
- Developing their professional careers.
- Adjusting to the life changes needed to support family with developmental delay and learning difficulties.
- Believing that they can lead others successfully.
- Exploring their spiritual side.
My experiences range from working with relationship issues, times of change and life turbulence, to motivating people to refocus, obtaining a new perspective, and healthy mindset; in order to move forward in life. I work alongside individuals and groups empowering them to unblock any emotions which have prevented them from moving their way forward and achieve their unique potential.
My main training being in Social Psychology, Gestalt Psychotherapy, NLP, CBT and Mind Body Therapy, PSYCH-K, Sound Therapy, Meditation, Equine Therapy and Animal Therapy, I work with individuals, small groups and couples on a long or short term basis Psychotherapy approach modelled on each individual’s specific needs. I am also experienced in Motivational and Leadership Coaching for businesses across the country and the USA. I use the influences of my training in Occupational Therapy, NLP, Stress Management, Art Therapy and Business Coaching to aid my clients in acquiring techniques to apply in everyday life. The key is to help individuals to support themselves and to unlock the true potential that lies within…
Please visit my Facebook Page for more information about my creative way of working.
As an accredited member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), BPS (British Psychological Society), Gestalt Centre, The Zen School of Shiatsu and The London College of Reflexology, I work in accordance with their Codes of Ethics and Practice.